Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My hands are tired like crap.


Terie came over just now to borrow nail buffing equipment. So bimbo-like, not. We're two totally unprofessional buffers, so I only have four shiny nails now lol. Watching TV while buffing ain't a good thing. Camp rock is rather boring btw, and I was supposed to do other stuff, but ended up watching xiao niang re instead.


Pat and I went over to our piano teacher's house today for a visit, its been a year or more since we've seen her? Things haven't changed much over there (except for the freshly painted flats), and well, both of us look almost the same too. Expected a 1 hour visit but the three of us ended up chatting for three hours O:

Before we went to her house, we met up at whitesands to find her a gift, and it ended up as a very cute retarded soft toy and a notebook. Hey, it even has a cover okay! (okay, its actuallly just the word "thankyou") But I think there's probably a problem with my sense of humour or something, because when he suggested that I write "For exchange of defective goods, please return items with receipt within 7 days of purchase" on the cover, I did. Then came "Wah you really write?! I was joking!" -__-

Hope my teacher takes it as some creative gift LOL. I also think my chinese shui zhun is seriously going downhill, can't even write a touching note in chinese for nuts wth. Anyway, I got some info about continuing under another teacher and the rest were just random talk. Comes with a free tea break haha :D



Is it only me, or is there anybody else dreading prom? (actually I've found more than 4 or 5 friends who agrees with me) I've given up on looking for a suitable bag so I'm using my mom's, which looks abit too matured for my taste ): Its tough looking for accessories too, and I only have like, half a day left. Plus I have some other stuff..

A few of us will be meeting at sy's house before going to a salon to style our hair, so good luck to my make up. I only have experience putting on make up for choir performances, where I normally appear as a baboon, so....OMGOSH FREAK OUT.



How do those socialites survive everyday?! 100 balls to attend a year, won't get bored one meh?! All these prom shopping tires me, and I've yet to find suitable accessories OR a clutch that can fit my camera etc.

zzzzz



Better sleep earlier tonight or else I'll end up with PUFFY eyes, which I definitely won't want. I'm off to batheeeee seeyou guys tomorrow!

No comments: